Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday, already???


Wow, I had quite a weekend. I finally got notice to take my citizenship Oath on Canada Day (July 1st, for the uninitiated!), Sable, the new pup, tried to pierce my ear (LOL!) and I struggled with my WIP, where the characters have insisted, vociferously, to NOT follow my original outline. *sigh* But, more important, and exciting, (not than the citizenship part, but the rest) was an invitation to join the Beyond the Veil Blog http://paranormalauthors.blogspot.ca/ where they discuss all kinds of amazing, interesting and timely subjects, with a paranormal slant. I’m so looking forward to working with the amazing authors there.

I’ve also been busy booking guests for the blog, including trying to rope in some of my fellow Pricked series authors to come let us know about their exciting upcoming books. There’s a chat on the EC chat site http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ellorascavechat/ on July 21st to celebrate everything inked. Hope you’ll join us!

With the upcoming releases I’ll be buzzing around the blog-o-sphere too, so I’ll post updates as I know where I’ll be and when. There may be give-aways, naughtiness, and I can almost definitely promise shenanigans…I’m really good at shenanigans :)

Here's a picture of Sable, looking deceptively calm, and my daughter's foot for your viewing pleasure. Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment