Monday, June 25, 2012

Looking back, and ahead


Last week wasn’t a very good one. I learned my brother is quite ill, and it threw me for a loop. I think there’s nothing like those moments to bring life into perspective. What do the people you care for truly mean to you? How important are those squabbles, disagreements and differences of opinion? Not very, right?
It also makes me really think about what I want to be doing with my life at this stage. Life is capricious. How important is what I want to do? How much am I willing to give up to be able to do it? Is my quality of life what I want it to be? These are some serious questions and can’t be properly considered when emotions are too high. Those are the times I go a little nuts and make decisions that turn out to be not in everyone’s best interests.
I'm also seriously missing my critique partner Amy Ruttan, who's gone across country to a wedding. I so hope she's having a great time with her DH and kidlets, but I can't wait to have her back!
With everything that’s happening, I still have to find time to promo and get ready for the release of Fleeing Fate, which is just a week and a half away! I love this book, and hope everyone else will too. Storm god! Banshee! Shenanigans (which is one of my favorite words—ever)! What else could anyone want? Oh, hot sex too? Got yah covered baybee!
I also got around to creating an author page on Facebook. I’d love for you to stop by and give me a little “Like” love. You can find it here. I’ve also been on Twitter for a while, but I’m getting a little more active, so if you’d like to keep up with what I’m up to, my handle is @AnyaRwrites.
On Tuesday I have special guest Cynthia Sax stopping by to give us all a sneak peek of her Pricked release, Tattooed Tryst. This woman writes some hot, delicious aliens…I can’t wait to get my grubby little hands on that book when it’s released on July 18th!
On Thursday we’ll be getting a look at an anthology featuring the amazing Cassandra Carr, Cristal Ryder and Jamie Davenport! I can tell you, it’s hot, hot, hot…
Hope you’ll join us all, and have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment