Friday, January 25, 2013

It's Friday!

Unfortunately it's not Friday afternoon, but it'll be soon enough (she says hopefully). I woke up to some sooper secret probably good news from a friend...I have fingers, toes, eyes and bra straps crossed for her. No one I know deserves to get good news more than her!

I had a weird thing happen on the bus this morning...I fell in lust with a pair of legs. Now, you'd be forgiven for thinking that impossible at this time of year, when we're all bundled up like Inuit, but this guy was on the bus in a pair of jeans and a hip-length woollen coat. I glanced down and, YOWSAH! The jeans were well enough worn that I could see he had nice, thick thighs, but not fat, just obviously muscular and well defined calves. That hasn't happened to me in a while, that instinctive rush of interest, so it was a nice way to start the day!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment