Sunday, October 2, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday!

Wow, this week has flown by. I was battling the after-effects of a bad cold and fighting with the end of Arctic Destiny, which just wasn't meeting my expectations. I think I have it sorted out now, and hope to have it out the door by the end of the weekend :) In honor of that achievement, I thought I'd share a little more of this story. My CP describes Finn as one of my "tortured" heroes and one way of torturing a man is to show him the love of his life and then make her beyond his reach. I so evil...
Make sure to check out some of the other fabulous offerings through the Six Sentence Sunday website, and have a great week!

There was nothing he wanted more than to surround her, hold her as close as he could and never let her go. The enormity of those feelings, the sheer devastating power of them, made it hard to breathe.

Tasha stirred slightly. “You okay?”

He realized he had wrapped his arms around her, was squeezing far too tightly, and loosened his hold. “How could I not be, having you here like this?”

8 comments: