Monday, July 16, 2012

Monday morning comes too soon

This weekend has flown past, and I'm unhappy about that. There were a bunch of things I wanted to achieve but didn't...ah, well, I'm know for overscheduling myself anyway! The coming week will be fairly quiet around here, except for reminders of where I'll be otherwise on the net.


Tomorrow will find me being interviewed at SJ Drum's site. She's one of my fellow Pricked authors and her book, Sinful Southern Ink, has gotten some really nice buzz around the internet. If you haven't checked it out yet, you should!


Wednesday I'm at the inimitable Cassandra Carr's blog, talking about mixing genres and the dastardly Plot Monkeys taking over my life. (Ooooo, Wednesday is also the day the amazing and awesome Cynthia Sax's Pricked novel, Tattooed Tryst is released! I'll remind you, if you forget and just wanted to say, "Go, Cynthia!!")


Thursday I'll be posting an exclusive excerpt (short, but I promise hot!) from Stone-Hard Passion, just because I'm so freaking excited that it's less than two weeks before release day! And I'm a tease, what can I say? :D


Not sure what's in store for Foodie Friday, but you can be sure there'll be something. I've had quite a bit of interest in it, and have a couple more authors interested in guest blogging, as well as some ideas of my own.


So, hope to see you all around the web this week, and hope every day is a good one!



1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you do have a busy blog week ahead! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete