Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday morning, and I'm back again

Well, the Olympics are over, and I got fully immersed in them as I always do, but this year they served an even better purpose, which was to give me a really nice distraction from some of the life stuff that's been going on. I'll be talking a bit more about them later in the week, but right now I'm rushing to get this done before I head off to EDJ#1. The boss is away this week, but did he ever leave me with a PITA job to do. With everything else going on in the office, I'm not even halfway through it, so I'll have to really put my skates on today!!

I'll have a guest this week for Foodie Friday, be posting a few excerpts from some of my books, and hope to find something really fun and funny for Wacky Wednesday! In the mean time, have a wonderful week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment