Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Slowly, I inch my way back in

My Dad is visiting from Florida and, although he's only been here for a couple of days I think he probably feels a little neglected! I've been working on some blog posts for the wonderful Long and Short Reviews' anniversary party this weekend, and retreated to seclusion to get them done. Poor Pops...I did offer him ice cream, though, the last time I went out to the living room. And he has the Hubster and our eldest for company. I'll make it up to him...promise!

Everyone's invited to the anniversary party, including me. Yeah!




You can find me at the Whipped Cream blog on July 30th, all day (until my daddy takes the T-bird away). Come by and comment on all the posts to be entered to win some great prizes--B&N Nook! WiFi Kindle! Gift cards! Exclamation points!

Wait, no. Those are freely available to anyone not afraid to look overenthusiastic.

Like me...

I'll have some random musings (with me, what else could you expect?) and excerpts from my books, as well as some teasers on upcoming releases.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there *throws confetti*

No comments:

Post a Comment